Dr. M. Christine Lee and her team offer a number of gentle, non-surgical rejuvenation systems. Perhaps a new skin care regimen or a simple chemical peel, dermabrasion, or laser resurfacing is all you need for a fresher look. However, when the situation calls for more, Dr. Lee has the advanced training and state of the art technology you can trust.
Cosmetic surgery includes any surgical options designed to improve your appearance, rather than a medically necessary procedure. Some commonly performed cosmetic surgeries at East Bay are:
- Removal of skin imperfections. Has a birthmark plagued you throughout life? Maybe an embarrassing mole, wart, or lesion has shown up recently. These can be permanently eliminated or dramatically improved with laser techniques and surgery.
- Scar revision. Whether the result of acne, trauma, or keloids, Dr. Lee utilizes a combination of proven methods such as surface treatment, lasers, and steroid medications to minimize scar visibility.
- Blepharoplasty. A big word for a big problem – sagging, droopy, or puffy eyelids. Her surgical technique removes excess skin and fat to bring youth back to upper and lower lids, with long-lasting results.
- Midface suspension lift. Beginning in our 30s and 40s, we begin to lose facial volume and develop wrinkles. This minimally invasive pick-me-up repositions cheek tissue to raise corners of the mouth and soften smile lines.
- Necklift. This is another minimally invasive procedure with barely-noticeable incisions around the ears. It involves tightening of muscles and removal of excess skin to bring natural definition to the jawline and neck. Most people will think you’ve lost weight!
- Otoplasty. Ear reshaping tucks protruding ears or enhances the appearance of misshapen ear structure for a more balanced appearance.
- Liposuction. This treatment targets stubborn fat deposits that just don’t respond to diet and exercise. It is commonly used to reduce the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, or upper arms, but can be performed nearly anywhere on the body. Small incisions allow the doctor to insert a suction tube and remove emulsified fat.
Bay Area Cosmetic Surgery - Stay Bay Area beautiful with cosmetic surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Walnut Creek CA - What are some Examples of Cosmetic Surgery?
Back to Cosmetic Surgery Home Page