Contrary to common belief, cellulite is not a fat problem. Its characteristic dimpling occurs because of three structural factors:
- Bands of connective tissue under the skin are tight and inflexible.
- Pockets of fat push up around the connective tissue, against skin.
- The skin is too thin, revealing the trapped fat.
Dr. M. Christine Lee at The East Bay Laser and Skin Care Center, Inc. has extensive training and experience in medical and cosmetic laser treatments. She works closely with manufacturers in the research and development of many emerging techniques.
The minimally invasive Cellulaze procedure requires only a few little incisions, precisely placed. Through those openings, Dr. Lee inserts a small tube. A laser fiber inside that cannula delivers energy just under the skin to release fibrous bands of connective tissue. It reduces the orange-peel look of fat pushing against the skin by breaking up lumpy fat deposits. As a finishing touch, laser energy also improves the quality and thickness of skin by stimulating collagen production. The whole thing typically takes about two hours.
You’ll be comfortable with local anesthesia throughout the in-office treatment, feeling only light pressure. You might be a bit achy the next day, as if you’ve had a workout at the gym. Some light bruising can occur, and you may need to wear a compression garment for a few days. You can resume normal activity within 48 hours. You’ll see results right away, and continued improvement over the next three months to a year. Thanks to Dr. Lee’s expertise, scars are small and barely visible.
Cellulaze results are proven through clinical research – 93 percent of surveyed patients were satisfied a year after the procedure, and all of them said they’d recommend it to a friend. You may expect skin thickness to increase by 25 percent, and elasticity to improve by 29 percent.
Cellulite is not a fat problem – it’s a structural problem with skin. Cellulaze offers an effective solution.
Before And After Images
- Does Cellulaze Work CA - CA area patients ask, "Does Cellulaze work?"
- Get Rid of Cellulite Walnut Creek - How Walnut Creek area patients can get rid of cellulite
- Cellulite Causes and Treatments Bay Area CA - What causes cellulite and what treatments are available to Bay Area, CA patients?
- Cellulite Removal Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill area patients ask about effective cellulite removal options
- Best Cellulite Treatment Walnut Creek - Is Cellulaze the best cellulite treatment for Walnut Creek residents?
- Cellulaze Reviews East Bay - How do patients review Cellulaze treatment in the East Bay area?
- Cellulaze California - Revolutionary treatment for cellulite: Cellulaze available in California
- Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is Cellulaze?
- Cellulaze East Bay - How can Cellulaze help East Bay residents with cellulite?
- Cost of Cellulaze Walnut Creek - What is the cost of Cellulaze for Walnut Creek patients?
- Cellulaze Treatment Walnut Creek - What can I expect during a Cellulaze treatment by Walnut Creek dermatologist?
- Cellulaze Laser Treatment California - What are the benefits of Cellulaze laser treatment for California residents?
- Cellulaze Bay Area - Who can benefit from Cellulaze treatments in the Bay area?
- Cellulite Remedies Walnut Creek - What are some FDA approved cellulite remedies available for Walnut Creek patients?
- Laser Rejuvenation Walnut Creek - What happens during a Cellulaze procedure for Walnut Creek residents?
- Cellulaze Treatment East Bay - Why might an East Bay area patient consider Cellulaze treatment?